Nest Learning Thermostat
Before you purchase this thermostat, please make sure it is compatible with your HVAC system. Check compatibility here.
Incompatible thermostats will not be eligible for a return. View our return policy.
ENERGY STAR® certified product.
The brighter way to save.
A thinner, sleeker design. A bigger, sharper display with stainless steel ring. The Google Nest Learning Thermostat in steel is more beautiful than ever. With Farsight, it lights up when it sees you coming and shows you the time or temperature from across the room. And the Nest Thermostat is proven to save energy. That’s the most beautiful part.
Saving energy starts with your thermostat.
Thermostats control half your energy bill – more than appliances, more than electronics. So shouldn’t it help you save energy? Independent studies have proven that the Nest Learning Thermostat saved an average of 10-12% on heating bills and 15% on cooling bills.1 The Nest Learning Thermostat is the first thermostat to get ENERGY STAR® certified.
The Nest Learning Thermostat:
- Includes remote control capabilities from your phone, tablet or laptop.
- Automatically sets itself to an Eco Temp when nobody’s at home to help you save energy. You can also manually turn on Eco Temps when you’re home or away.
- Learns the temperatures you like and programs itself in about a week.
- Checks your energy history. See how much you save and see how to save more.
- Knows if there’s a problem. HVAC monitoring looks out for many heating and cooling system issues. If something doesn’t seem right, it can send you an alert. 2 If you need to replace your air filter, you’ll get a reminder. And you can book a visit with a Nest Pro right from the alert.
- Can set up family accounts.
Product Warranty: 2-year limited warranty
Note: WIFI connected “smart” thermostats are compatible with many types of equipment. However, consult an HVAC professional to assure your purchase will work with your business’ heating and cooling equipment.
Nest Learning Thermostat
NEED MORE HELP?
1 Independent studies showed that Nest thermostats saved people an average of 10% to 12% on heating and 15% on cooling. Individual savings are not guaranteed. Learn more at g.co/nest/realsavings .
2 Alerts can notify you of a potential issue with an eligible HVAC system. They’re meant to provide helpful information, not an endorsement, representation, or warranty of any kind about the health of your HVAC system. Alerts aren’t intended to replace a diagnosis by a qualified HVAC professional.